Windmill Rice Company, LLC is currently taking applications for a Master Electrician. This is an salaried exempt position, pay based on experience.
Responsible to oversee all aspects of electrical construction/maintenance/repair of facility
Summary of essential job functions:
• Runs electrical wires and conduit
• Replaces motors as needed
• Troubleshoots electrical problems and issues
• Maintains electrical equipment
• Must have a master electrician license
• Must be able to climb in excess of 50 feet
• Regularly required to walk and stand
• Must be able to pull wire and conduit
Those interested in applying for open positions at Windmill Rice Company, LLC, may fill out an application online on our website, or stop by in person and fill out a paper application.
Windmill Rice Company, LLC has established a variety of benefit programs designed to help employees and their dependents, and to help plan for retirement, such as health, dental, and vision insurance, and 401K. Our company also offers supplemental life, cancer elite, and accident elite policies as well as short term disability policies. Paid vacation and paid sick leave are also part of our benefits package.
Windmill Rice Company, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer