Windmill Rice is currently taking applications for a Master Electrician position.
This job is a salaried exempt position at $60,000 a year.
* Responsible to oversee all aspects of electrical construction/maintenance/repair of facility
Summary of essential job functions:
* Runs electrical wires and conduit
* Replaces motors as needed
* Troubleshoots electrical problems and issues
* Maintains electrical equipment
* Must have a master electrician license with 5 years minimum experience as a master electrician
in an industrial/manufacturing setting.
* Must be able to climb in excess of 50 feet
* Regularly required to walk and stand
* Must be able to pull wire and conduit
Food Safety Requirements:
* Responsible to ensure that appropriate actions are taken for any reported food safety and
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Windmill Rice Company, LLC has established a variety of benefit programs designed to help employees and their dependents, and to help plan for retirement, such as health, dental, and vision insurance, and 401K. Our company also offers supplemental life, cancer elite, and accident elite policies as well as short term disability policies. Paid vacation and paid sick leave are also part of our benefits package.